Pages

Saturday 20 October 2012

Billie..


Oh and I did mention that while Rhys and I were frantically trying to move everything and sort out our lives my mum (FINALLY) got a puppy!! Good timing.. just before i leave! She tells me Billie wasn't going to replace the space left by my absence, she was more a 'substitution'.. (Only I know the truth though :) )

Mum and her new baby
She's the cutest though, i couldn't be a prouder big sister! I just wish I got to spend more than 2 weeks with her.

Me and my little sister!
Billie is a Lab x with... we're not sure. Her mum was one of the Kleenex ad puppies and they were going to breed her with a golden retriever but something black got in first and we got Billie!

Billie and her sister Bess the last night they were together
Needless to say, she was a pretty decent time waster while I was trying to pack up and sort everything out! I just wonder what she'll look like when we get back and will no doubt be shocked at how big she'll be!


Mums 3 chickens aren't the biggest Billie fans and now like to hide at the back of backyard!

Just being cute

Wasting time with Rhys
Exhausted after a day of playing!! (and look how cool my collar is!!) 

E

No comments:

Post a Comment